Monday, February 25, 2013

Advice On Moving To Australia?

Hello, I am looking to emigrate to Australia. My position is I am 21 and I am skilled worker, I have money to buy a house or start a small business. I was just wondering what would be best process to start the move? Also if I was to become a resident would I loose my UK residency?

Best Answer

The best process to start the move will depend on your occupation and what type of work visa you are eligible for. Few people your age can meet the requirements for anything other than an employer sponsored visa and if that's the case, you will need to find sponsorship by an eligible employer before you can do anything else. What is your occupation? Your qualifications? Your post qualification work experience?

If you have ILR in the UK, you will lose it if you stay out of the UK for more than 2 years. If you're a citizen, you can stay away for as long as you like without any issues.
3 hours ago

No comments:

Post a Comment