Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Austin, TX VS Boulder, CO?

Hey guys Im considering both University of Texas at Austin and University of Colorado at Boulder, Which area is better? where is the weather better, and there is more things to do, better places to dine, better college atmosphere? About me: I am an equestrian, I love outdoor activities, offroading snowboarding, water sports. I'm also a mall guy and I love burgers :)

I'm an international student
Help me out guys!

Best Answer

im not sure about texas, but i have a few friends going to school up in boulder, and i go up there every few weekends just to hang out and party, ive probably been up there 100 times and every time i go i have a blast, not only is it one of the best colleges in the united states and the world , but its also been rated as the best party school in america every year for the past 20 years by playboy magazine. its also backed up to the flatirons so directly to the west are the colorado rockies and to the east are the great plains, so there is always going to be somewhere new to go and something to do year round, the only weakness is going to be water sports, other than white water rafting, theres not to much of that out here. colorado is also known as the sunniest state with over 300 days of beautiful weather per year.

No comments:

Post a Comment