Monday, February 25, 2013

Types Of Wildlife (fowl) In Olympic Peninsula?

I'm curious to know what types of wildlife ... well fowl to be specific ... subside in the Olympic Peninsula and surrounding areas. Are there Canadian geese, loons, ducks, owls, etc? And how abundant are they? By that I mean, are they well populated or sighted often? I know that Eagles are a rather common sight in WA.

I'm just a lover of seeing and listening to fowl like geese, loons, and the occasional owl, etc. I live in Pennsylvania and want to take a trip out to the Peninsula sometime. Thanks a lot : )

Best Answer

Here is a list of birds seen at the Olympic Peninsula Bird Fest over the past few years. It gives you a decent idea of the types of fowl in the area at that time of year at least.

www.olympicbirdfest.org/birdsofbi...

No comments:

Post a Comment