Friday, February 22, 2013

Some Korean Dramas Like Kpop Ultimate Audition And You're Beautiful?

Have you seen one of them? I loved both.
Both gender bender, romance, comedy. The girls dress as guys for their own reason and become HOT male Idols.

I have also liked all versions of Hana Kimi.
Thanks to all who answer!<3

Best Answer

Coffee Prince is a good gender Bender. But there are also other good dramas just in general.
Like:
Shut Up! Flower Boy Band
Playful Kiss (Kim Hyun Joong is a total hottie in this one)
Flower Boy Next Door (currently airing has 14 epsiodes so far)
A Gentleman's Dignity
Dream High 1 (don't watch the second one. It was good but it completely ruined how amazing the first one was)
Boys Over Flowers (my first drama<3)
Heartstrings (personally one of my favorites and has Jung Yong Hwa in it from You're Beautiful as the lead male)
But yeah there are many more but those are my favorite! Enjoy them and not just Gender Bender!

Source(s):

I love Kpop and Kdrama!
1 hour ago

No comments:

Post a Comment