Sunday, February 24, 2013

How Do I Use Plane Tickets Bought Online?

I don't know if I can just pick one to use at my airport. How does the transfer work? How do I pick the right ticket?

Best Answer

The right ticket is the one which takes you from the airport you want to leave from, to the airport you want to go to, on the date you want, at a time that's acceptable, at a price you're willing to pay.
There is no"transfer". You buy online and get a confirmation number. You'll use that number - or just your name - at check-in at the airport, where your bags will be checked and you will be issued a boarding pass.
If you're not going to check any bags, you can bypass that part of the process on many airlines by checking in online and printing your boarding pass on your own computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment