Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What Should I Expect Moving From San Diego To Bend, Oregon. Big And Small.?

I own my home and live in San Diego. I want to relocate. My husband's family lives in Oregon. It I've heard that some people have suffered depression going from sunny San Diego to a rainy area. may seem like a silly question and we plan to visit up there and stay for a month before we decide but I'd like to get others' opinions. We are both pet stylists and have five dogs (our kids). I just think Oregon would be a nicer area to live and settle down with my family. I've always wanted land and I'm a country girl at heart. Thanks!

Best Answer

San Diego is a great place until you are ready to grow up! I had a blast out here 18-27 now I'm ready to move on also to a different lifestyle. You definitely will not be paying sunshine tax haha huge positive! Your pet stylist business will appeal to a lot of people so I would really focus on that and meeting all kinds of new people and get their advice on what can keep you busy! Good luck on the move and don't forget you can always come back if you hate it. Nothing is permanent.

No comments:

Post a Comment