Monday, March 11, 2013

Best State Of America To Live In?

I have always wanted to go to America and I was just wondering what your opinions are on the different states. I am currently living in Tasmania, Australia so I would probably want to move somewhere That is not too hot. I really love mountainous places with lots of lakes and/or rivers nearby. And big cities are good as I am only young and need somewhere with good public transport.

Thanks for your answers :)

Best Answer

I would say Flagstaff Az. if you want to live in the mountains, be near (within a days drive) other climates, and want to experience winter. I assume you are ok with heat so you could try southern California. For me, If i ever got the courage up I would move from the states to sydney. The grass is all ways greener on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment