Tuesday, March 5, 2013

What Does US Have That Could Not Be Found In Australia, Even Online?

want to send a gift to a cousin in her 75 b'day, but woman is so high of life and looks and like no more than 60. Flowers are out of pic and so is gift basket, I was thinking some nice shawl, from QVC, but all are 100 Polyester and made in China. Summer is over there isn't it? And you don't have real winter, let along you have sheep wool items, so that is off as well. So what can you recommend?
My other choice would be Dead Sea products like body lotion. And I think I can ship it as long as i declare it.
Please help

Best Answer

We also have Dead Sea products. why are flower"out of the pic"? Interflora florists will send from local florists. Same with gift baskets.Otherwise find something locally made. I don't know where you live but I am sure there is something that is only made/produced there.

Maybe a photo of you and your family in a really nice frame if all else fails.
2 hours ago

No comments:

Post a Comment