Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Is The Heat In Melbourne Ever Going To End(10 Points)?

i honestly cant take this anymore we have had almost 5 weeks of above 30 days yes we had a cool shift for a few days but when is this going to bloody end its supposed to be autumn and they said that autumn and winter is going to be unusually cold this year

Best Answer

I hear you, I hate it too.

I was walking to work yesterday and everyone had smiles on their faces and dressing bright and colourful, but I was miserable and felt like I was going to die. According to the Bureau, it's going to get worse before it gets better. Next Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday will be 36-37 degrees. Hopefully a cool change should arrive by Thursday and eliminate this heat once and for all and I'm praying it will bring rain.
4 hours ago
  • 3 people rated this asgood

No comments:

Post a Comment