Sunday, March 3, 2013

How Hard Is It To Get Served At A Pub In Ireland When Underage? Pls Answer.?

Me and my Friends will be going to Donegal for a week in the summer holidays- we are all 17, although apparently I heard that in Ireland it is ridiculously hard to get served in but I don't know whether this is true.
In England me and my friends get served in some pubs and we look pretty old for our ages as-well- old enough to appear over 18 but not old enough to appear over 21.

Best Answer

It's usually pretty easy to be served here if you look over eighteen!!! Don't be fooled tho cause when the Irish hear the English accent they might ask for ID!!

Source(s):

Lived in Ireland ( I'm Irish but not from donegal (thankfully there useless at hurling))
Hope I helped ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment