Friday, March 8, 2013

Whats Is London Like?

I watch the Saturdays and noticed they live in UK london also 2 girls I wacth on YouTube live there and it looks like a lot of fun. I live in Indiana how different is London from where I live? What are the people like ? Is London better than Indiana/

Best Answer

I think London is one of the best places to visit. I've never been to London but I've seen and read a lot of things about London. London is a leading global City, most well known of there art, fashion, education and many more. It's mostly featured in movies thus, making us more curious on what it's like to be there. And the places are really beautiful, specially their buildings architecture. I suggest you visit this site www.bestcheaphoteldeals.com/london/ to know more about London, in case you have a plan in going there. These are the places you can visit when you get to London.
I know someone from London and I think that his really kind. He has many friends as well so I guess he's quite friendly. Maybe people in London are friendly like him.
  • 1 person rated this asgood

No comments:

Post a Comment