Sunday, March 10, 2013

Where Do I Go To Pick Up My Family From A Carnival Cruise At Port Canaveral?

I need to pick up my family tomorrow from a cruise they went on, but have no idea where to pick them up. They are on a Carnival Cruise (the Ecstasy). I know they said there is a parking lot near the terminal, but will I have to pay for parking? Also, random side-question, if I have to pay for parking, is most paid-parking cash only? Or can I pay with a card? Just trying to get everything in order. Thanks!

Best Answer

Just follow the signs to the ship. It will say what terminal the Ecstasy will be at and there will be a spot where you just pull up to pick up travelers. They all come out through the same tunnel so it won't be hard to miss them. You do not need to pay for parking if you are just picking up. If you've ever picked anyone up from the airport it's pretty much like that.

Source(s):

Lives near Port Canaveral. Use to work in the Port.

No comments:

Post a Comment