Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Should Japanese Remain As Ignorant?

I didn't know what country is iran

but a Iranian boy said to me

if you come to middle east

I will kill you due to your ignorance

and he said japan is garden of the Us


how many are there iranian who think about that it is the right thing to kill the people who are not muslim

although I don't believe the god

if i bilieve there are gods
they are in my heart
for me god is the view to live in friendship

what do you think about it?

Best Answer

If you lived in the middle east, and said you didn't know what country Iran is, it would look pretty ignorant, and he might have a point.

But this is Asia.

It's important to be aware of one's own ignorance so that you can always be open to learning new things. Study other people's cultures, countries, histories.
It is only a shame when someone stops thinking that they need to learn anymore.

Education is the key to peace and friendship, not religion.
1 hour ago

No comments:

Post a Comment