Monday, March 4, 2013

What's Canada Like?

What is Canada like? Is it ever warm? Are they hard to understand with the accents? Where do they go shopping, dont they all live really far away from eachother? I everyone French?

Best Answer

Sad you went to a school where they were unable to teach you anything about Canada. I will try.

1) Very Big
2) Yes it wamed up today to 25F it was 10F
3) No I can understand Canadians quite well you get used to the accent. Can you understand people that have YOUR accent?
4) Trading Post, Farmers Market,Co-op (get rebate if you are part owner),on line if you have a computer thing,main street
5) No most are Canadian the French live in France mostly.

You could try looking on Google do you have that in your area? You could use YAHOO! search also do you know how? Even on You tube if it is available in your area. Just enter the word Canada and much will be revealed.

Best luck with your school and geography lessons. Much to learn about the world.

Edit missed one . Yes I live next to my neighbour. He is many hundreds of centimetres down the road from me. Do they have roads where you live?

No comments:

Post a Comment