Monday, March 4, 2013

Florida? Disney World?

Ok so this summer, my mom has decided that we will be going to Disney World since my 9 year old sister has been begging to go since like forever. But I was wondering, do you think that I would enjoy it? I'm 13 an in 8th grade. I don't really watch Disney and I don't really know what the park is gonna be like. So what are your thoughts and opinions on the park? Is it fun, boring etc. Also please let me know if you or someone you know has been there and tell me about the experience. Also if you think that there is another park better than Disney world that is in Florida, let me know and I might have to consider it to my mom if I like the description you gave me. Thank you. Xxx :)

Best Answer

I'm 20 and have been going to Disney world basically every year with my family and still love it. There's just no other place like it. It's the happiest place on earth and you'll love it. It does get crowded in the summer though but the warm weather is nice. Hope you enjoy it!

Source(s):

I'm currently at Disney world as I write this
55 minutes ago
  • 1 person rated this asgood

No comments:

Post a Comment