Monday, March 11, 2013

Translate A Letter Into Korean For Me? [A Kid Is Being Bullied]?

So there is a new Korean boy at my school and he rides my bus. I don't often ride the bus because I have club activities and my friends offer to give me rides, however it came to my attention that last Thursday, when I wasn't on the bus, he rode and made the mistake of getting off at the wrong stop. He chased the bus until the bus driver stopped and got back on, and the other kids then went on to tease him about the way he talked and other things.

This made me so mad, because I'm not afraid of the other kids on the bus because they are all acquaintances of mine, and I know how rowdy they can be. I'm a real advocate of bullying and I hate to hear these kinds of things happen.

I've been learning Korean for the past year, but of course one can only go so far, so I want someone to please translate this letter I'm writing for the Korean boy WITHOUT GOOGLE TRANSLATE.

Please and thank you.

[Notes: His name is Chuck (American name) and he is younger than me, however I have never talked to him so translating this should be somewhat formal (like using ?)]

????? Chuck,
???? ????. ??? ????. You may not know me very well, but we ride the same bus. You may not see me riding the bus often, because I have club activities, but I often see you in the hallways.
When I wasn't on the bus I heard you were teased on Thursday, and I noticed you haven't ridden the bus since then. I hope it is not because those kids were rude to you. This makes me very sad. I'm sorry for what those kids said, I hope this hasn't given you any bad memories of America.
Please ride the bus again, if they are mean to you again I will stand up for you because this week I will be riding the bus. Those kids are not that bad, they are just stupid! ??? I am learning Korean and we can be good friends!

Eat well and take care,
Bell


This is very helpful so thank you in advance! Also if you can't translate it, please spread it so it can be done!

Best Answer

????? Chuck?,
? ??? ????. ??? ????. ??? ?? ? ??????? , ?? ?? ????????. ?? ?????? ? ????????, ?? ???????????, ??? ?? ??? ?????????. ???? ?? ??????? ??? ???????? ????. ????? ???? ??????? ????. ??? ??? ???????? ????.. ?? ????. ? ???? ?? ??????! ????? ?? ??? ???????!
?? ?? ?????, ??? ????? ?? ????. ??? ??? ??????? ?? ?????????.. ? ??????????? ?? ??? ???!

?????? ????,
?

Source(s):

im korean
  • 2 people rated this asgood

No comments:

Post a Comment